Thank you to everyone who purchased bulk beef in 2022! Our herd has continued feasting on high quality pasture and harvested forages and enjoyed the freestyle life of rotationally grazing cattle. Our butcher dates for 2023 are set in August, September, and October. Contact us to reserve your order or reserve here.
Click here to order individual cuts or beef boxes.
Purchasing a ¼, ½, or whole is a great way to enjoy all the benefits of Englewood Grass-fed Beef. You get the most bang for your buck,get your meat cut to your specifications, and have the convenience of a freezer full of excellent beef. Once you’ve decided on the size of your order, here’s how it works:
- Price is calculated using the hanging weight (aka on the rail) at $5.00/pound for the meat plus processing at $1.05/pound for a quarter, or $.95/pound for half or whole, and the appropriate portion of the $140 handling fee**
- The weight of your take home cuts will be approximately 60% of the hanging weight. For example, if the hanging weight is 100 pounds, you would get approximately 60 pounds of cut up beef. The average hanging weight per 1/4 from our 2022 harvest was between 185 and 200 pounds, resulting in 110-120 pounds of retail cuts. The actual weight of your take home cuts will depend on your exact cutting instructions. Selecting more bone-in cuts and keeping more of the good healthy fat will reduce loss.
- To reserve your order, first contact us to confirm availability and discuss available butcher dates (August, September, or October 2023). Then send your deposit to us at the address below or submit your deposit here. $100 deposit is required per 1/4.
Englewood Grass-fed Beef
W1414 County Rd Z
Fall River, WI 53932
- We collect your cutting instructions, providing as much assistance as you need.
- Next we’ll tell you the hanging weight of your order and we can calculate the total cost due to Englewood Grass-fed Beef. Your deposit is applied and the remainder due must be received before your beef is picked up.
- We will notify you when your beef is ready (approximately 2 weeks after the butcher date, that allows for time to dry-age, cut, wrap, and flash freeze) and you pick it up at Stoddard’s Meat Market in Cottage Grove, WI. Delivery may be arranged for $50, within 1 hour drive of our farm.
- When you pick up your beef, you pay Stoddard’s Meat Market: $1.05/pound hanging weight + $35 (handling fee) for quarter; $0.95/pound hanging weight + $70 (handling fee) for 1/2 or + $140 (handling fee) for whole. All your cuts will be vacuum sealed in excellent packaging and frozen solid.
- And then…Enjoy your beef!
**Prices subject to change